As a blogger, I’m almost obligated by the fictional Blogger Code of Conduct to write a post about New Year resolutions.
It comes with the territory.
So to keep my non-existent blogging certification and license in place, here’s my requisite resolution post.
In 2012 I hereby resolve to complete the following:
1. Train and complete two full marathons, one in the first half and the other the second half of the year
2. Earn at least my purple belt in Karate
3. Strive to write at least 12 guest posts for web sites that I respect and admire (Michael Hyatt, Jon Acuff, Ron Edmundson…etc.)
4. Strive to write at least 12 articles for various online publications (RELEVANT Magazine, FaithVillage, the Christian Post, The Brink…etc.)
5. Secure at least two public speaking engagements
6. Be accepted into and complete Chuck Colson’s Centurions Program
7. Be able to do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and 10 pull-ups consecutively
Those are my aspirations for 2012.
Question: What do you aspire to quit doing or start doing in the New Year?